We cast PU elastomer. The material maintains its technical properties at temperatures from -40 C to 100 C. The standard colours we use are natural (beige), black, grey, yellow and blue. The products can be made with different strength levels – Shore A 55 – D70.
ESTELAXE MAKES THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS FROM ELASTOMER:
- Snowploughs - a growing trend as metal blades break asphalt and create noise. At airports and airfields, an elastomer blade also prevents the fire hazard from possible sparks.
- Gliding surfaces and blocks for the mining industry.
- Base blades and membranes for conveyors.
- Blocks for machines the assemblies of which must compensate for shock and ensure repeated blows.
- Covers for different reels/casters used in the timber industry and elsewhere in production.